Whether you are moving to the area, a veteran of the district, or simply need back-to-school refresher information, this is the place to check! If you can not find what you are looking for here, please call us at 281-284-0020 or email us at email@example.com. Elementary Schools
8:15 a.m. - 3:15 p.m.
Early Release: 12:15 p.m.
9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Early Release: 1:00 p.m.
8:15 a.m. - 3:15 p.m.
Early Release WAVE/Science Magnet:
7:20 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Early Release: 11:30 a.m.*Contact campus for late arrival times
- 2012-2013 School Boundary changes for several elementary schools will go into effect. Double check your child’s school by visiting our attendance maps.
- Parents/Guardians will need to provide proof of residency and fill out important forms. These will be sent home with your student for elementary and intermediate. High Schools require this at time of schedule pick-up.
- Each campus determines the time to post classroom assignments for elementary and issue student schedules for intermediate school and high school. Check the campus calendar for dates.
- Clear Creek ISD provides bus transportation to students who live outside 2 miles of their school or if a hazardous road condition exists within 2 miles. To find the nearest bus stop, click here. Bus numbers and routes will be posted at your child’s school in August.
- Clear Creek ISD does not provide after school care for students.
Visit the Pediatrician
- Find out whether your child needs immunizations or a physical exam to participate in school activities. High school students who are taking courses on a college campus are now required to receive a meningitis vaccination.
Stock up on school supplies and clothes
Mark school events and important dates on the calendar
Review the Rules
- All students and parents are required to review and sign the Parent/Student Handbook The acknowledgement form will be provided to parents at the start of the school year for signature.
- All secondary students will be asked to sign a Student Honor Code beginning the 2012-2013 school year. To read the honor code, click here.
Evaluate extracurricular activities
- Clear Creek ISD offers a wealth of extracurricular activities for students in elementary, intermediate and high school from robotics and chess club to dance and football.
- Clear Creek ISD does not provide bus transportation home from after school activities.
- Effective 2012-2013 school year, CCISD is implementing an extracurricular fee for intermediate and high school. Click here to read more.
Be familiar with CCISD’s health procedures for when a child becomes ill at school or needs to take medication during school hours.
Clear Creek ISD offers multiple ways to stay connected with your child.