Graduation: Weather Contingency Plan
For evening graduations, a decision to implement the rain plan will be made between the hours of Noon and 2:00 p.m. the day of graduation. For the morning ceremony, a decision to implement the rain plan will be made between the hours of 5:00 and 7:00 a.m. the day of graduation. The district web site, www.CCISD.net, will have current graduation information in the Parent/Student link. The Communication Hotline (281) 284-0027 will also be updated with the appropriate information.
If it should rain, CBHS, CFHS, CLHS and CSHS graduation will be held in two sessions and will take place in the Carlisle Field House.
- 9:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. (students A - K)
- 10:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. (clear parking, line up next grads)
- 11:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. (students L - Z)
Evening Ceremonies (**Excluding Clear Creek HS: See below)
- 6:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. (students A - K)
- 7:00 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. (clear parking, line up next grads)
- 8:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m. (students L - Z)
Each student will receive an envelope prior to graduation with the alternative graduation instructions. Each senior student will be provided tickets for guests to attend the graduation ceremony in the Carlisle Field House. Tickets will be color-coded to reflect either Session 1 or Session 2. Guests without tickets will be allowed to view the ceremony via video broadcast in the Clear Creek High School auditorium.
Additional Student Information:
- Each campus will designate a rehearsal time.
- Students who do not abide by the graduation dress standards as set by the campus will not be permitted to participate in the ceremony.
On the day of graduation, Clear Brook, Clear Falls, Clear Lake, and Clear Springs graduates are required to ride the bus and will meet at their home campus to be transported to the Veterans Memorial Stadium for graduation. Clear Creek High School graduates are required to meet at St. Mary’s Catholic Church parking lot (1612 E. Walker, League City) to be transported by bus to the Veterans Memorial Stadium for graduation. In the event of rain, a second pick up time will be added for students graduating in the second session.