Creating the Future: Education in the 21st Century
The Clear Creek Independent School District Education Village is a uniquely designed 144 acre campus that brings together a comprehensive high school, intermediate school, and elementary school on a single site. This PK-12 campus includes shared and multi-use facilities that have been created with a community of learners in mind. In addition to focusing on the development PK-12 relationships between students, parents, and teachers, a primary emphasis of the campus will be the integration of 21st Century Skills throughout the curriculum.
The Clear Creek Independent School District made Texas history in August 2009 with the opening of the Sandra Mossman Elementary School. It marked the completion of phase one of the Education Village in League City. This K-12 complex has been ranked among the top 10 construction projects in Texas and is the only one of its kind in the State.
What is in store for students who attend the Education Village?
- State-of-the-art Biotechnology Lab that can be utilized in Engineering, Health Science and Ag Science programs.
- Information Technology Lab leading to certifications in A+ and Net+
- Technology certification opportunities include Microsoft Office Specialist, Certified Nursing Assistant, Pharmacy Tech, and Welding.
- Integrated technology across all content areas
- Kindergarten - 12th grade Greenhouse
Left to Right: Clear Falls High School Principal: Karen Engle, Bayside Intermediate Principal: Jamey Majewski and Sandra Mossman Elementary Principal: Stephanie McBride.