Who is Bay Area Alliance?
We’re a community coalition made up of youth and adults speaking and acting to bring about a healthier community by:
- Organizing a community effort that includes businesses, law enforcement, schools, youth serving organizations, parents, the faith community, healthcare agencies, civic organizations, cities, the media, and others to address underage drinking and other drug use;
- Increasing community awareness of substance abuse concerns and the resources that are available to address these concerns;
- Decreasing access to alcohol and prescription drugs in the home, school, and community environments; and
- Changing community norms by encouraging and supporting parents who provide a no-use message for their youth.
Mark your calendars for the next Medication Take Back Day!
Saturday, September 26, 10am-2pm
* League City Police, 555 W. Walker, League City 77573
* Nassau Bay Police, 1800 Space Park Dr., Nassau Bay, 77058
* Lakeview Police, 500 Kirby Road in City of Taylor Lake Village
* Webster Fire Station #1, 18300 Hwy 3, Webster 77598
You can drive through and drop off old, unused or expired medications for proper disposal.
(Sorry, NO Sharps). For more information, call the Bay Area Alliance
for Youth & Families at 281-284-0370.