StrategiesStrategy I: We will inspire learning through an array of personalized opportunities and experiences.Action Plans:
Strategy II: We will provide support to meet the needs and aspirations of each student.
- Curriculum and flexible scheduling that support student choice and personalized learning.
- Project based learning with appropriate assessment tools.
Strategy III: We will ensure safe and nurturing learning environments.
- Student mentorship opportunities at all levels.
- A systematic approach for instructional and behavioral supports for each student.
- A process to ensure consistent enrichment opportunities for each student.
Strategy IV: We will ensure each student understands and is prepared to assume his or her role as a productive citizen.
- Consistent district procedures for visitors on campus.
- Consistent district procedures for student arrival and dismissal.
- An intentional culture of school safety.
- A Common Behavior Framework to focus on the social and emotional well-being of all students and staff.
- Consistent training and drills for crisis response.
- Students develop the necessary character traits to apply themselves in any situation.
- A future-ready culture that fosters career exploration for grades 4-12 at all schools.
- Effective use of technology while learning at school, home, and in the community.
- Responsible use of technology while learning at school, home, and in the community.
- Internship opportunities that are strategically aligned to all endorsement areas for secondary students working with business and corporations.
- Experiential learning opportunities designed to address effective communication and interpersonal skills in the classroom and beyond.
Strategy V: We will broaden and strengthen connections within our communities.
- Engaged patrons.
- Processes that develop and maintain meaningful relationships within PK-12 communities.
- Processes that match needs and resources to maximize community partnerships.
- Service opportunities for all students to give back to the community.
Strategy VI: We will ensure mutual understanding and support through effective communication.
- A comprehensive communication plan inclusive of all students, parents, staff and community.
- Improved internal communication for all employees.
- Resources to increase parent awareness of campus and district information.
- Resources to increase parent ability to support their children academically.
Strategy VII: We will build capacity for organizational change.
- A professional learning plan that provides varied and flexible opportunities.
- Enhanced employee mentorship programs.
- A district-wide system of Professional Learning Communities (PLC).
- Time and opportunities for job embedded professional learning.
- Reception, creation, and exploration of innovation.
- Increased leadership opportunities for all employees of CCISD.
- An instructional coaching model to facilitate the building of teacher capacity.